Who, What, When, Where, Why...
Who will accept Flower Confetti petals?
Any venue who asks for biodegradable, dried petal, natural or dye free confetti should be happy to have our Flower Confetti thrown on your wedding day. To be on the safe side, it's always wise to check with your venue ahead of time.
What quantity do I need?
How many guests you want to throw is entirely your choice, it's your wedding after all! Half your guests is a good starting point (as couples may share) but we definitely encourage getting everyone involved as it's this snapshot you will treasure forever!
On average, our 1 litre bag will give you 8-10 handfuls. Below is our Flower Confetti quantity guide which should help you with how much confetti you may need for your big day.
If you're choosing confetti cones, 1 litre is enough for 10 cones.
TOP TIP - If you’re struggling to visualise how much a litre is then simply fill a standard litre jug with something confetti sized and this is how much confetti you’ll get. Rice Crispies are great choice!
When do I order?
Our premium, classic and petite Flower Confetti will last for around a year when stored away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. So you can order up to a year before your big day.
If you're ordering our rose petals or crush, we recommend ordering these 3-4 months ahead of your wedding day.
Where do I store them?
Why choose Flower Confetti?
We could ramble on for hours about this but we’ll keep it short & sweet!
- All petals are 100% biodegradable, natural and eco-friendly - that's a win for your wedding day and a win for the planet!
- Dye-free, so no staining weddings dresses or suits
- Sustainably sourced from a UK grower
- Super affordable and beautiful!
What is the difference between Premium, Classic and Petite Petals?
- Premium Confetti = The best quality flower confetti available and a large selection of colours to choose from.
- Classic Confetti = A mix of premium and petite petals, great mix of quality and affordability.
- Petite Confetti = Super cheap and small flower confetti! Perfect if you are on a budget.
If your confetti has arrived, but you're not sure it's the right amount.
We pack all our confetti as tight as possible to make sure it's safe and sound during transit. You'll find when the confetti comes out of it's packaging it fluffs up quite a lot! You can always grab a measuring jug if you want to check for yourself.