Who, What, When, Where, Why...
Who will accept Flower Confetti petals?
Any venue who asks for biodegradable, dried petal, natural or dye free confetti should be happy to have our Flower Confetti thrown on your wedding day. Please make sure you check with your venue beforehand to avoid any disappointment.
What quantity do I need?
How many guests you want to throw is entirely your choice, half your guests is a good starting point (as couples may share) but we definitely encourage getting everyone involved as it's this snapshot you will treasure forever!
On average, our 1 litre bag will give you 8-10 handfuls which is enough for 10 cones. Below is our Flower Confetti quantity guide which should help you with how much confetti you may need for your big day.
TOP TIP - If you’re struggling to visualise how much a litre is then simply fill a standard litre jug with something confetti sized and this is how much confetti you’ll get. Rice Crispies are great choice!
When do I order?
Our Flower Confetti will last for around a year if stored correctly (away from heat and moisture), so you can order up to a year before your big day. Perfect for 2022 and 2023 weddings!
Where do I store them?
Why choose Flower Confetti?
We could ramble on for hours about this but we’ll keep it short & sweet!
- All petals are 100% biodegradable, natural and eco-friendly
- Dye-free, so no staining weddings dresses or suits
- UK grown from our trusted growing experts
- Sustainably sourced compared to paper confetti
- Super affordable and beautiful
What is the difference between Premium, Classic and Petite Petals?
- Premium Confetti = The best quality flower confetti available and a large selection of colours to choose from.
- Classic Confetti = A mix of premium and petite petals, great mix of quality and affordability.
- Petite Confetti = Super cheap and small flower confetti! Perfect if you are on a budget.
If your confetti has arrived, but you're not sure it's the right amount.
We pack all our confetti as tight as possible to make sure it's safe and sound during transit. You'll find when the confetti comes out of it's packaging it fluffs up quite alot! You can always grab a measuring jug if you want to check for yourself.
If you’ve read through this and are still scratching your head then get in touch with us... Click Here!
We are still open, dispatching orders and replying to your messages. We're following all the UK Government advice and taking all the necessary precautions to keep the team and community safe. Thank you to everyone doing their bit to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We can beat this together xx